|Discovered|| [korea] 2008-09-22
|Scan engine needed||
2008-09-22 [Able to detect & repair]
[Symptom of Infection]
1. The IEXPLORE.EXE process runs as background.
2. It tries to access to a certain site.
[How to repair]
1. If you are WinXP/ME users, please be inactivate System Recovery Function.
The reason why being inactivate of the system recovery is to clean the virus completely.
- Use the trial version of ViRobot products (30days only)
a. Run your ViRobot, and choose "all files" in scan option.
- ViRobot Desktop 5.5 : [Tools] -> [Configuration] -> [Virus Scan] : Check all files
- LiveCall (Free Scan) : [Advanced Scan] : Check